Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 10th. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 4.9% higher against the dollar. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.23 billion and $57.02 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0475 or 0.00000462 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, HitBTC, Bitbns and Altcoin Trader.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007544 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020151 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010579 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.01 or 0.02111555 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00020636 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004088 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinnest, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Indodax, Binance, Upbit, Huobi, ABCC, Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, DragonEX, Bitbns, Exmo, Coinbe, Bittrex, Cryptomate and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.