Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. One Beetle Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including $5.60, $13.77, $18.94 and $10.39. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.02 million and approximately $20,085.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Beetle Coin has traded down 2.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 77.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $13.77, $18.94, $5.60, $24.68, $32.15, $10.39, $24.43, $51.55, $20.33, $33.94 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.