LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. In the last week, LiquidApps has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One LiquidApps token can now be bought for $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $3.15 million and approximately $6,589.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209902 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.32 or 0.01377146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028733 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00040717 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00124084 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for LiquidApps is medium.com/@liquidapps.
LiquidApps Token Trading
LiquidApps can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Switcheo Network and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.