Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $161,411.00 and approximately $86.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded down 4.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00049550 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.87 or 0.00700699 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00261011 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 39.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019041 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00095630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.