Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded up 48.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Apollon has a market capitalization of $26,975.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollon coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Apollon has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000290 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.