Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $120,052.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0068 or 0.00000094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.