DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $2.36 million and $3,991.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00002024 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005049 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004146 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007384 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00063916 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, RightBTC, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.