MicroBitcoin (CURRENCY:MBC) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. MicroBitcoin has a market cap of $15.40 million and approximately $8,238.00 worth of MicroBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MicroBitcoin has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. One MicroBitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, STEX and BiteBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003978 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Buying and Selling MicroBitcoin
MicroBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, BiteBTC and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MicroBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MicroBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MicroBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.