TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded up 13.8% against the US dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $1.53 million and $828,863.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 59,978,948,762 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.