KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 16th. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene, Mercatox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). In the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 8.2% lower against the dollar. KickCoin has a market capitalization of $1.52 million and approximately $62,317.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.19 or 0.03597039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028373 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, HitBTC, Exmo, Kucoin, YoBit, Mercatox, IDEX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, CoinBene and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.