Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $320,276.00 and approximately $47,696.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for $0.0246 or 0.00000240 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Escodex, Trade Satoshi and STEX. During the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 4.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, STEX and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.