Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Status token can now be purchased for about $0.0194 or 0.00000186 BTC on exchanges including IDCM, HitBTC, DragonEX and Bithumb. Status has a market cap of $67.16 million and approximately $46.21 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Status has traded 26% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $359.07 or 0.03501111 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.83 or 0.00251821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039349 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00151805 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002980 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, OTCBTC, Ovis, IDEX, DragonEX, GOPAX, Liqui, Livecoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Kucoin, Gate.io, Tidex, OOOBTC, Ethfinex, TOPBTC, Neraex, Koinex, ChaoEX, Upbit, Poloniex, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Radar Relay, LATOKEN, Gatecoin, OKEx, Binance, IDCM, DDEX, Huobi, ABCC, ZB.COM, Bithumb, CoinTiger, Bancor Network, DEx.top and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.