0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, 0x has traded down 8% against the dollar. One 0x token can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00003662 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, Zebpay, DigiFinex and DDEX. 0x has a total market cap of $233.90 million and $25.47 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.69 or 0.01733616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168668 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109751 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Independent Reserve, Cobinhood, Binance, GOPAX, Gate.io, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Coinone, Kucoin, BitMart, AirSwap, Iquant, Ethfinex, Gatecoin, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, Mercatox, C2CX, ABCC, IDEX, Poloniex, Crex24, Hotbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bithumb, Radar Relay, BitBay, FCoin, Bitbns, DDEX, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, Tokenomy, Koinex, DigiFinex, Huobi, Upbit, Vebitcoin, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Fatbtc, OKEx, WazirX, Bilaxy and Zebpay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.