Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $4.95 million and $148,875.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Genesis Vision has traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar. One Genesis Vision token can now be purchased for approximately $1.12 or 0.00012226 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.00 or 0.01726754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168680 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109757 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Ovis, HitBTC, IDEX, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.