Multi-collateral DAI (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, Multi-collateral DAI has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. One Multi-collateral DAI token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00010184 BTC on major exchanges. Multi-collateral DAI has a market capitalization of $121.36 million and approximately $8.31 million worth of Multi-collateral DAI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00044787 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $456.83 or 0.04992783 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002783 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00055082 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031604 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013602 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
Multi-collateral DAI Profile
Buying and Selling Multi-collateral DAI
Multi-collateral DAI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Multi-collateral DAI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Multi-collateral DAI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Multi-collateral DAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Multi-collateral DAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Multi-collateral DAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.