Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Waves coin can now be bought for $1.13 or 0.00012310 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Exmo, Coinbe and LiteBit.eu. Waves has a total market capitalization of $115.28 million and $26.20 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Waves has traded down 9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017818 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 73.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006248 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012649 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005110 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000325 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Indodax, OKEx, YoBit, Cryptohub, Bitbns, Binance, COSS, Bittrex, Livecoin, BCEX, Tidex, Exrates, Kuna, Huobi, Upbit, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Coinbe and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.