BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. In the last week, BOScoin has traded down 3.9% against the dollar. BOScoin has a total market cap of $1.72 million and $10.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00057468 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000138 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,248,426,475 coins and its circulating supply is 865,842,501 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.