Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Maker has a market capitalization of $447.91 million and $28.54 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can now be purchased for $445.43 or 0.04331378 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Ethfinex and Bancor Network. During the last seven days, Maker has traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001443 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00043737 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004464 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005530 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009727 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00059590 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00033762 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002093 BTC.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex, GOPAX, Kucoin, Ethfinex, BitMart, Bibox, OKEx, IDEX, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, DDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, OasisDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.