BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 10th. Over the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar. One BitTorrent coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges. BitTorrent has a market cap of $2.39 billion and $440.85 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00013838 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00008936 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00016454 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00008446 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00003222 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005277 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00019414 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.