Kusama (CURRENCY:KSM) traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Kusama coin can now be bought for about $471.45 or 0.01286900 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Kusama has traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kusama has a market cap of $3.99 billion and $849.85 million worth of Kusama was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002732 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002384 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.68 or 0.00061920 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.62 or 0.00187302 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.53 or 0.00200711 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36,701.53 or 1.00182238 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $355.60 or 0.00970664 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kusama is an early, unaudited and unrefined release of Polkadot. Kusama will serve as a proving ground, allowing teams and developers to build and deploy a parachain or try out Polkadot’s governance, staking, nomination and validation functionality in a real environment. With KSM, users can validate, nominate validators, bond parachains, pay for interop message passing, and vote on governance referenda. “
Buying and Selling Kusama
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kusama directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kusama should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kusama using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kusama Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kusama and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.