Nervos Network (CURRENCY:CKB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. Nervos Network has a total market cap of $491.69 million and approximately $39.00 million worth of Nervos Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nervos Network coin can now be bought for $0.0185 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Nervos Network has traded 16.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36,599.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,471.15 or 0.06751884 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $601.81 or 0.01644309 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $167.38 or 0.00457343 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.90 or 0.00158204 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.73 or 0.00704191 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $165.85 or 0.00453161 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00006509 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.00371819 BTC.
Nervos Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols designed to solve the biggest challenges facing blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum today. The Nervos CKB (Common Knowledge Base) is the layer 1, proof of work public blockchain protocol of the Nervos Network. It allows any crypto-asset to be stored with the security, immutability and permissionless nature of Bitcoin while enabling smart contracts, layer 2 scaling and captures the total network value through its “store of value” crypto-economic design and native token, the CKByte. “
Buying and Selling Nervos Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nervos Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nervos Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nervos Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nervos Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nervos Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.