PegNet (CURRENCY:PEG) traded 34% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. PegNet has a total market cap of $523,784.03 and $2,871.00 worth of PegNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PegNet has traded 34.7% lower against the dollar. One PegNet coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002381 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.84 or 0.00062097 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.83 or 0.00184426 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.80 or 0.00200651 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.17 or 0.01283832 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36,780.77 or 1.00006365 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
PegNet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PegNet is a decentralized, non-custodial network of tokens pegged (stabilized) to different currencies and assets that allows for trading and conversion of value without the need for counterparties. It is a fully auditable, open source stablecoin and synthetics network using the competition of PoW and external oracles to converge on the prices of currencies and assets. You can mine PEG, the token of PegNet which can be seamlessly converted to any pAsset on the network with no spread, no slippage, and with infinite liquidity. “
PegNet Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PegNet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PegNet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PegNet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PegNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PegNet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.