Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00000923 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a market cap of $7.86 billion and $808.32 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.87 or 0.00062081 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00183092 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.94 or 0.00200763 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.29 or 0.01287729 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00008954 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is a decentralized platform that aims to connect banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar's goal is to bring the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks and more revenue for businesses. Stellar Lumens is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Stellar uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Block Number), Stellar.org Dashboard (Total Supply) “
Buying and Selling Stellar
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.