AntiMatter (CURRENCY:MATTER) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. During the last seven days, AntiMatter has traded down 4.8% against the dollar. AntiMatter has a market capitalization of $6.15 million and $937,668.00 worth of AntiMatter was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AntiMatter coin can currently be bought for $0.57 or 0.00001561 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.15 or 0.00062913 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002719 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00023749 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002721 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $310.62 or 0.00844109 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00089323 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,127.28 or 0.08498247 BTC.
AntiMatter Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AntiMatter is a lightweight on-chain DeFi perpetual derivative protocol based on a polarized token model. Antimatter will aim for simplicity and normalization as the main priority for every product released. The initial Antimatter product will be an ETH perpetual put option product where anyone can short and long at any given time with secondary market opportunities (market-making and arbitrage). “
Buying and Selling AntiMatter
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AntiMatter directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiMatter should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiMatter using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiMatter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiMatter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.