Blockstack (CURRENCY:STX) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. Over the last week, Blockstack has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar. One Blockstack coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00001398 BTC on exchanges. Blockstack has a total market cap of $358.50 million and $2.36 million worth of Blockstack was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.15 or 0.00110661 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00062306 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002758 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003705 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.38 or 0.00023099 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $305.54 or 0.00842080 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.12 or 0.00088514 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stacks is an open-source network of decentralized apps and smart contracts built on Bitcoin. The Stacks blockchain is a flexible layer on top of Bitcoin that enables decentralized apps, smart contracts, and digital assets A layer-1 blockchain that connects to Bitcoin for security and enables decentralized apps and predictable smart contracts, Stacks implements Proof of Transfer (PoX) mining that anchors to Bitcoin security and produces blocks at the same rate as Bitcoin. Stacks Token (STX) is the native asset on the Stacks blockchain and used as fuel for transactions. All transactions, from executing Clarity contracts to creating digital assets, are paid for in STX. “
Buying and Selling Blockstack
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockstack directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockstack should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockstack using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.