EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. In the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0229 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and approximately $246,655.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36,302.30 or 0.99978335 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00034763 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00009497 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.33 or 0.00067006 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00009275 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000125 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
Buying and Selling EDC Blockchain
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.