Ether Kingdoms Token (CURRENCY:IMP) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 10th. In the last week, Ether Kingdoms Token has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ether Kingdoms Token has a market cap of $47,972.81 and approximately $95,349.00 worth of Ether Kingdoms Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether Kingdoms Token coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.53 or 0.00062273 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003704 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.29 or 0.00022919 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $303.64 or 0.00839191 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.03 or 0.00088509 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,038.21 or 0.08396819 BTC.
Ether Kingdoms Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IMP is short for “Impression”, a marketing term that indicates the number of times a particular piece of content is displayed without having the user perform any additional action. The project itself expects to revolutionize the modern advertising market, making it more competitive and profitable for all the participants at the same time. IMP is an ERC223 based token that will serve as a medium of exchange on the platform. “
Ether Kingdoms Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Kingdoms Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Kingdoms Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Kingdoms Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Kingdoms Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Kingdoms Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.