Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 11th. Everex has a total market capitalization of $12.31 million and $421,204.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everex coin can currently be bought for $0.54 or 0.00001451 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Everex has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.06 or 0.00061696 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00022561 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $312.05 or 0.00834933 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.20 or 0.00046011 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.69 or 0.00087469 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.