Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. Harmony has a market capitalization of $853.10 million and $39.94 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Harmony has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Harmony coin can now be purchased for $0.0837 or 0.00000224 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.54 or 0.00106060 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.88 or 0.00061370 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003636 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.37 or 0.00022452 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $310.12 or 0.00831859 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.61 or 0.00087462 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. Learn more about Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake (EPoS) here. “
Harmony Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.