Tranche Finance (CURRENCY:SLICE) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 11th. One Tranche Finance coin can now be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00002422 BTC on popular exchanges. Tranche Finance has a market capitalization of $18.05 million and $114,855.00 worth of Tranche Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Tranche Finance has traded up 28.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.05 or 0.00059163 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00003517 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00021896 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002688 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $293.08 or 0.00786280 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.09 or 0.00086083 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.70 or 0.00044800 BTC.
Tranche Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tranche is a decentralized protocol for managing risk. The protocol integrates with any interest accrual token, such as Compound's cTokens and AAVE's aTokens, to create two new interest-bearing instruments, one with a fixed-rate, Tranche A, and one with a variable rate, Tranche B. The protocol is currently integrated with Compound and charges fees in Dai and ETH. Accrued fees are exchanged for SLICE tokens through Uniswap pools. SLICE holders can vote on protocol parameters and other governance issues, as well as stake their SLICE or SLICE-LP tokens for rewards. “
Tranche Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tranche Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tranche Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tranche Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tranche Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tranche Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.