42-coin (CURRENCY:42) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One 42-coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $70,385.42 or 2.19593997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, 42-coin has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar. 42-coin has a market cap of $2.96 million and $2,998.00 worth of 42-coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00012999 BTC.
- ICOBID (ICOB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MiloCoin (MILO) traded 55.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- PLNcoin (PLNC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. 42-coin’s total supply is 42 coins. 42-coin’s official website is 42-coin.org. 42-coin’s official Twitter account is @42newchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everything about 42 coin is 42 – apart from the transaction fees and difficulty retargetting – 0.00000001 and 7.5mins. A scrypt coin with 42 coins max, a 42 second block time, with superblocks giving 10 times the standard block reward of 0.0000420 42's. 42 coin is a cryptocurrency with completed emission, fair distribution (no ICO, premine or instamine) and both private and public transaction support. The maximum supply of 42 coins makes the remaining 41.99 extremely rare. The innovative deflationary model provides a constant rise in incentives both for miners and long term investors. 42-coin delivers a hybrid of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake transaction confirmation methods and represents a new way of securing the network against 51% attacks. “
42-coin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 42-coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 42-coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 42-coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 42-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 42-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.