AIOZ Network (CURRENCY:AIOZ) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on July 22nd. One AIOZ Network coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00000506 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AIOZ Network has a market capitalization of $11.77 million and approximately $710,331.00 worth of AIOZ Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, AIOZ Network has traded down 25.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00014242 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $268.03 or 0.00831339 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000344 BTC.
About AIOZ Network
According to CryptoCompare, “AIOZ Network is a distributed CDN built on our very own Blockchain. On AIOZ Network, users share redundant memory, storage and bandwidth resources to create a vast CDN capable of powering streaming platforms anywhere in the world. It aims to change the way the world streams videos. To better understand this, imagine that you're watching a video on your phone. Today that video streams from a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a system of servers in various locations storing and delivering content to viewers and their devices – like a video you watch on your phone. AIOZ Network creates a distributed content delivery network (dCDN) and represents a major shift in the way the world streams video. On a dCDN, a video comes from one of many Nodes – a regular person paid to store and deliver content from their device with the help of an app. The app harnesses the device's unused resources such as extra computing power, bandwidth, and storage. “
Buying and Selling AIOZ Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AIOZ Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AIOZ Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AIOZ Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AIOZ Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AIOZ Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.