BitcoinPoS (CURRENCY:BPS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 22nd. One BitcoinPoS coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00001416 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BitcoinPoS has a market cap of $2.07 million and approximately $2,201.00 worth of BitcoinPoS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitcoinPoS has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001896 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 77.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 75.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
BitcoinPoS Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. BitcoinPoS’s total supply is 4,766,199 coins and its circulating supply is 4,554,745 coins. BitcoinPoS’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoin_pos. BitcoinPoS’s official website is www.bitcoinpos.net. BitcoinPoS’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoin_PoS_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitcoinPoS is a new peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. BitcoinPoS is not a fork from Bitcoin Network! It's a scalable, fast, permissionless, decentralized cryptocurrency that requires no trusted third parties and no central bank. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinPoS
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinPoS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinPoS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinPoS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinPoS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinPoS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.