Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 22nd. In the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.98 or 0.00009285 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Haven Protocol has a total market cap of $51.59 million and approximately $848,863.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $32,075.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,988.58 or 0.06199614 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $436.25 or 0.01360058 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.96 or 0.00370876 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.00 or 0.00134062 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $193.57 or 0.00603484 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00007998 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $121.08 or 0.00377493 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $93.78 or 0.00292377 BTC.
Haven Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Haven (XHV) is an ecosystem of digital assets with accounts only you can access, balances only you can view and transactions only you control. Haven is based on Monero giving every asset within the ecosystem world class privacy, provides a range of synthetic fiat currencies and digital assets, enabling commerce and portfolio diversification and enables you to store, convert and transact in the form of money you prefer whether it’s xUSD, xCNY or xGOLD. Algorithmic and decentralized, Haven claims to have low fees, Infinite Liquidity, No Middleman a allow for Financial Privacy. “
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Haven Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.