HyperDAO (CURRENCY:HDAO) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 22nd. During the last seven days, HyperDAO has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar. HyperDAO has a market capitalization of $5.67 million and $10,901.00 worth of HyperDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperDAO coin can now be bought for about $0.0121 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002780 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00014273 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $278.55 or 0.00862445 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00006310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperDAO aims to establish a complete DeFi (Decentralised Finance)ecosystem, providing clients with a decentralized financial infrastructure. DeFi holds openness, fairness, and interconnection at its core. Based on distributed ledger and blockchain technology, HyperDAO is going to build a financial services ecosystem including collateral-backed stablecoins, decentralized community crowdfunding, decentralized wallets, cloud exchanges, market forecasts, asset management, microfinance, and e-citizen information systems. “
HyperDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.