Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. One Myriad coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Myriad has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar. Myriad has a market capitalization of $5.28 million and $5,585.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- TeeCoin (TEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Safari (SFR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Myriad Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.