QChi (CURRENCY:QCH) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One QChi coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, QChi has traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar. QChi has a market capitalization of $645,235.04 and $2,825.00 worth of QChi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00048972 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002800 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00014357 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $272.82 or 0.00843656 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000344 BTC.
QChi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QChi is designed for peer to peer transactions aimed at computer, gaming, health and tourism capital market. It enables easy p2p asset transfer based on blockchain. Chi (Q-Chi) can be broken down to mean quantum essence of life, is attempting to harness the disruptive blockchain technology to power the marketing, health, and gaming industry. Providing a sustainable chain/supply while bringing future financial opportunities and increase in value to its participants. “
Buying and Selling QChi
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QChi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QChi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QChi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QChi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QChi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.