SushiSwap (CURRENCY:SUSHI) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, SushiSwap has traded 18.5% higher against the dollar. SushiSwap has a market capitalization of $1.00 billion and $401.25 million worth of SushiSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SushiSwap coin can now be purchased for about $7.89 or 0.00024356 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00049434 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002803 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003088 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00014479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.30 or 0.00846244 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006265 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000342 BTC.
SushiSwap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SushiSwap is designed to be an evolution of #Uniswap with $SUSHI tokenomics. SushiSwap protocol better aligns incentives for network participants by introducing revenue-sharing & network effects to the popular AMM model. “
Buying and Selling SushiSwap
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SushiSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SushiSwap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SushiSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SushiSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SushiSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.