Sylo (CURRENCY:SYLO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 22nd. Sylo has a total market capitalization of $10.37 million and $134,536.00 worth of Sylo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sylo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Sylo has traded down 4.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XIO (XIO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- SENSO (SENSO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00001947 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- TOKPIE (TKP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHENG (SHENG) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Anchor Neural World Token (ANW) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- NairaX (NIRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- MDUKEY (MDU) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Sylo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Sylo Protocol is a decentralized communication protocol that facilitates safe and standardized connectivity between users and Connected Applications on the Sylo network. Development is underway to implement the Sylo Protocol as a fully decentralized autonomous communication, storage, and payment network able to be utilized by third-party Connected Applications. The Sylo main token (SYLO) will be a utility token used to access and fuel the Sylo Protocol in a fully decentralized, blockchain context. SYLOs will be required to access the Sylo Protocol, and to enable real-time communication (video, voice, messaging, data streaming), charged communications, and for decentralized storage, profile and address book management. “
Sylo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sylo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sylo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sylo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sylo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sylo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.