Anchor (CURRENCY:ANCT) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Anchor coin can currently be bought for about $0.79 or 0.00001684 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Anchor has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar. Anchor has a total market cap of $10.17 million and approximately $12,971.00 worth of Anchor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.20 or 0.00064157 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.40 or 0.00143169 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.76 or 0.00014359 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $397.08 or 0.00843459 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.67 or 0.00043912 BTC.
Anchor Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anchor is a stablecoin aiming to offer the users long-term price stability and protection from inflation while hedging against daily market volatility. Anchor (ANCT) is pegged to a non-flationary financial index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU), representing the real growth of the global economy. The MMU takes into account the most up-to-date macroeconomic data to calculate the value of the global economy and mirror its sustainable and predictable growth trend. “
Anchor Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Anchor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Anchor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Anchor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Anchor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Anchor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.