Callisto Network (CURRENCY:CLO) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 15th. One Callisto Network coin can currently be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Callisto Network has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. Callisto Network has a market cap of $18.61 million and approximately $104,744.00 worth of Callisto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,418.80 or 0.07177672 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.10 or 0.00121970 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 106.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Callisto Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants. Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default). “
Callisto Network Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Callisto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Callisto Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Callisto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Callisto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Callisto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.