DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 14th. One DeFi Yield Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.53 or 0.00001125 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DeFi Yield Protocol has a total market cap of $6.72 million and $1.28 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.08 or 0.00078619 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.51 or 0.00121924 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00179333 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,235.97 or 1.00143029 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,370.89 or 0.07146493 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $409.15 or 0.00867431 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002857 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DeFi Yield Protocol is developing a platform that allows anyone to provide liquidity and to be rewarded with Ethereum. At the same time, the platform maintains both token price stability as well as secure and simplified DeFi for end users by integrating a DYP anti-manipulation feature. “
DeFi Yield Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeFi Yield Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.