Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Harmony coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000374 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Harmony has a total market capitalization of $1.86 billion and $177.12 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Harmony has traded 36.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.91 or 0.00335095 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $30.12 or 0.00063915 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.43 or 0.00143098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014407 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $396.60 or 0.00841627 BTC.
Harmony Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Harmony provides a high-throughput, low-latency and low-fee consensus platform designed to power the decentralized economy of the future. It plans to address the issues faced in other blockchain ecosystems through the use of the best research and engineering practices in an optimally tuned system. The technical focus of the project is on resharding and secure staking with decentralized randomness. Harmony also implements optimal cross-shard routing and fast block propagation. Learn more about Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake (EPoS) here. “
Harmony Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Harmony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.