Olyseum (CURRENCY:OLY) traded up 24.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Olyseum coin can currently be bought for $0.0181 or 0.00000038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Olyseum has traded up 14.9% against the dollar. Olyseum has a total market cap of $21.22 million and $105,386.00 worth of Olyseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.87 or 0.00078244 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.66 or 0.00122350 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.27 or 0.00180943 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47,196.46 or 1.00155657 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,398.37 or 0.07211680 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $411.12 or 0.00872442 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002863 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Olyseum is an ecosystem designed by stars to create a closer and more meaningful relationship with their fans. In Olyseum, stars will monetize their social influence and reward their fan’s loyalty. Olyseum will allow stars to monetize audiences, and fans to monetize engagement; everything through a blockchain-based reward system and an ERC-20 utility token. For fans, Olyseum is proposing a collaborative platform that allows them to earn rewards for their activity around stars in Olyseum and on other social networks. These rewards can then be redeemed through an exclusive experience exchange created by Olyseum and the stars, as a means to be closer to them. For stars, Olyseum helps them create a global community through which they can be closer to their fans and reward their support. Stars will also earn a direct percentage of the overall advertising income of the network, allowing them to monetize their fans and activity. On the other side, they are entitled to receive additional value by making available exclusive experiences for their fans and sharing them in their current social networks, in exchange for tokens and other benefits. “
Buying and Selling Olyseum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olyseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olyseum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Olyseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Olyseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olyseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.