Only1 (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. One Only1 coin can currently be purchased for about $0.71 or 0.00001512 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Only1 has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. Only1 has a total market capitalization of $26.41 million and $2.36 million worth of Only1 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.24 or 0.00064118 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00002824 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.29 or 0.00142649 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.78 or 0.00014370 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.65 or 0.00843043 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00043999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LikeCoin is a social-media-oriented cryptocurrency based on the ERC20 algorithm. LIKE is used as a medium for reward content providers by receiving “likes” or direct payments from readers and audiences. LikeCoin decentralized token main role is to promote a movement to redistribute the income generated by content creation. “
Only1 Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Only1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Only1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Only1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Only1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Only1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.