Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 14th. Paxos Standard has a total market cap of $945.72 million and $102.49 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Paxos Standard coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00002066 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Arweave (AR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.43 or 0.00115261 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00026182 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HitChain (HIT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Paxos Standard Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Paxos Standard Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paxos Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.