Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 15.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Ark has a total market capitalization of $240.09 million and $47.67 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ark has traded 13.5% higher against the US dollar. One Ark coin can now be bought for about $1.82 or 0.00004151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00009812 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00004531 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Acet (ACT) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000440 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with others (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.