Bitcoin Cash ABC (CURRENCY:BCHA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash ABC has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Cash ABC coin can currently be bought for approximately $227.38 or 0.00518625 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Cash ABC has a total market cap of $4.22 billion and $424.61 million worth of Bitcoin Cash ABC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43,843.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $550.77 or 0.01256230 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $139.12 or 0.00317320 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.65 or 0.00051656 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Citadel.one (XCT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 41.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash ABC
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will go through its semi-annual hard fork upgrade at 12:00 (UTC) on November 15, 2020 as scheduled and this page refers to the BCH version of the Bitcoin ABC developer team. There are two node schemes, Bitcoin ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash Node (BCHN). Currently, BCHN has support from most miners and holds dominance in the futures market. This is the third Bitcoin Cash fork, and while both implementations agree on a novel mining algorithm, supporters of Bitcoin ABC defend that a portion of the block reward (around 8%) should be distributed to the developer team, which would allegedly cause centralization to the development efforts, similar to other projects. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source) “
Bitcoin Cash ABC Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash ABC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash ABC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Cash ABC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash ABC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.