CBC.network (CURRENCY:CBC) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 20th. In the last week, CBC.network has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One CBC.network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0438 or 0.00000101 BTC on exchanges. CBC.network has a total market capitalization of $6.82 million and approximately $69,355.00 worth of CBC.network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002317 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00054549 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.59 or 0.00124138 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00011890 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.18 or 0.00044426 BTC.
CBC.network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Founded in 2012 by gaming industry veterans, CashBet is a mobile-first platform for real-money, social, and skill-based interactive gaming. Their patented enterprise software solution enables operators to run a legal and profitable iGaming business end-to-end. They are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the UK Gambling Commission. CashBet intends to solve the issues facing crypto gaming operations today: trust, speed, and cost. That's why they are expanding CashBet's patented iGaming platform to include crypto support and issuing their own CashBet Coin token. CBC is an ERC20 token that confers the right to access and use the CashBet platform. “
CBC.network Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CBC.network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CBC.network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CBC.network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CBC.network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CBC.network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.