Curate (CURRENCY:XCUR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. During the last week, Curate has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. Curate has a market capitalization of $21.57 million and approximately $2.84 million worth of Curate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Curate coin can currently be bought for about $2.67 or 0.00006171 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.75 or 0.00054905 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $53.76 or 0.00124270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00011965 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00044416 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CURATE is a style discovery decentralized app (DApp) i.e ‘blockchain smart contract enabled’ platform, which rewards you with digital tokens in the form of BTC, ETH and our own CUR8 tokens in return for users curating fashion styles. Fashion brands and retailers have partnered up with Curate to showoff their latest styles, raise brand awareness and increase their online sales. In return, Curate provides a trustless platform allowing users to feedback a curated collection of fashion styles for the community to discover. “
Buying and Selling Curate
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Curate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Curate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.